If you have a traveling bug, this is my advice,I suggest you take it.
You can do all things you have set in your heart. You do not need to be at the top of Everest or Kilimanjaro to experience life in all its beauty. All you need is a traveling bag. Seriously, it is that simple. All you need to do is answer yes to these questions
- Do you love to travel?
- Do you want to experience new things?
- Do you long to be somewhere you are not?
- Do you smile when you see the beauty of nature?
- Do you daydream about packing your stuff and just drive everywhere?
- Do you wish you could see every beautiful place on earth?
If you answered yes to all 6 questions or even one. You have been touched by a very beautiful virus I love to call Wanderlust. What that word means is this,”a strong desire to travel. It happens to all people every once in a while, and to some people it is a constant feeling. I for one, have that constant feeling.
Have you ever felt like you need to do something with your life but you are not sure what it is? All you know is that you smile at the thought of traveling and seeing everything beautiful God put on this earth? It is almost like you are dry on the inside, and you are in need of water. That was my every waking moment since I was a little girl, until now. Now I know what it is and how to water it. I’ll let you in on the secret, It is as simple as answering the call. Water your wanderlust garden and finally be free, finally be who you are.
All you will need on this journey to discovering yourself is a traveling bag. I’ll tell you what. You do not need to have so much money to do this, you can just save a few hundred dollars or the currency you use and you will be set.
Some people could just jump on a plane, train, bus or in car without any plans, and everything would just fall into place, no issues. But if this is your first time to travel, outside your country or within, I suggest you have “some type of plan” In affect.
- How much money do I need?
You need to ask yourself this question for a few reasons.
- The cost of traveling, depending on the time span you wish to spend on the road.
- The amount of food you will need to eat
- Sleeping expenses. I heard backpacking hostels are great for traveling on a budget. Make sure you compare prices online ahead of time and look for specials and package deals. All this depends on if you are looking to sleep in hostels or hotels or apartments. I also know of a great app you can use to find great places to sleep, Its called Airbnb.
- If you are planning to take tours, you will need to put aside extra cash for that. some places do offer discount packages also, depending on where you plan on going.
If you have a traveling bug, this is my advice. I suggest you take it, and go and see the world. You have so much to learn and so much to see. It does not matter what your excuse is, if it is a job, or kids or something else. You will not get rid of the traveling bug called wanderlust by not traveling. You will always feel that emptiness inside of you.
I HEAR WANDERLUST CALLING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, FROM SOMEWHERE NEAR THE OCEAN, I SEE HER, SHE IS WAITING FOR ME. SHE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT ME I AM YET TO FIND OUT.